Enclosed sounder | Easy change fixing for battery
Choice of strobe colour | Very friendly installation
features | Competitively priced
A name that has been associated with the security industry for over 50 years.
Bentley innovated most of the features that have become industry standards, and also brought to the industry standards of manufacture that were comparable with the military.
Some of our innovative ideas and practices include:
• The first security control panel designed for home use painted in acceptable colours
• First control panel with fused outputs and dedicated exit route
• First integrated control panel and sounder
• First micro processor control panel – widely used by foreign royalty and high profile customers
• First manufacturer of relay modules and special purpose timers
• Smallest mass inertia radio shock sensor
• “Marken” tamper protection – method of achieving front and back tamper protection with one switch and no springs
Supplier of specialist solutions for industry – you bring the problem, we find the solution – whose core strategy is focused on manufacturing products that truly stand the test of time.
Bentley will continue to strive to bring the highest level of quality and innovation to all or our products, along with solutions to meet your security problems.
At Bentley, we design each component to the latest standards – in actual fact, we’ve help set many of those standards, positioning us well to help you achieve the best possible design in a commercially sensible and efficient manner.
We offer an in depth consultation process, allowing us to fully understand our product requirement, and how best we can achieve what you need to achieve. This helps us to set out the most efficient manufacturing processes to enable a smooth production flow.
There’s a lot that goes into one of our solutions, which is why our designers, consultants and engineers will ensure a rigorous development process, with high levels of testing, checking and post manufacture analysis.
Using some of the latest technology in board production and manufacture, every product is tested at least once, often twice for more complex applications. Our processes strive for zero defects across our product range.